Sunday, September 25, 2016
In this video response, I expound upon the notion that cities are awesome. Here is the video I am responding to. https://youtu.be/gVGgXaX2eUE
Friday, September 23, 2016
Just a quick life update so folks who do subscribe know what the hold up has been. Short version, life is fragile and will occasionally remind you of that fact.
Saturday, August 6, 2016
I talk about missing Gencon and I ask you about your favorite character. I am ready to listen.
Sunday, July 31, 2016
The question is simple. What is your favorite end of the world scenario?
Sunday, July 24, 2016
I talk briefly about a campaign where you play good people supporting a bad regime or person. Sometimes, you don't know you are backing the wrong team.
Sunday, July 17, 2016
The Basics of the Game Rambles 245 Character Backstories in Games
Humans have backstories. So do characters in games. How you make the characters, and how it ties to a backstory, say a lot about games. I ramble about that for a bit. Not a single word is said about Pokemon GO.
Friday, July 1, 2016
Here is my video response to 13 good questions.
The original video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKC9L...
1. Can you please describe in detail any negative situations that came about in your life because you played RPGs? For example, were you ever bullied, belittled, made fun of, told you were going to Hell because you play THOSE games, etc.?
2. What skills do you think you have personally improved upon by playing RPGs?
3. Who introduced you to RPGs, and what was your first experience like playing them?
4. What was your first experience like running a game?
5. What was it like designing your own system?
6. What was it like making your own setting?
7. Why do you think tabletop RPGs are not known about by a good many people in the public?
8. What is an RPG and why are these types of games fun?
9. If you were going to teach a new player how to play RPGs how would you go about doing that?
10. What age group do you think plays these games more than other age groups?
11. What overall benefits do you think a person that plays RPGs has that perhaps a non-gamer wouldn't have, or would have less of?
12. Have you ever seen a RPG session break out in any violence, or have you ever seen with your own eyes people becoming more violent after playing RPGs?
13. Do you think RPGs are still seen as much of a negative thing as they once were?
Sunday, June 26, 2016
The obligatory channel update. I talk about plans, and mild social network controversies.
Here are some shows I found in my search today.
Sunday, June 12, 2016
The Hollow World was one of the big expansions to Mystara. It is about time I gave it some attention.
Saturday, June 11, 2016
Quick thoughts on how to do an RPG of Overwatch, because you want an RPG of Overwatch. Duh!
Sunday, June 5, 2016
This is a brief critique and recommendation of the fan created 5th edition Mystara Players Guide. I like it overall, but I do acknowledge its flaws.
Saturday, May 28, 2016
This Ramble is a bit of a channel update. I talk about plans for future shows.
Saturday, May 21, 2016
Another Live Stream of Sword Coast Legends ....This time, we are showing off some of the new update and DLC. I will be showing off the new race and class combo.
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Sunday, May 8, 2016
Today's Ramble is about playing in a live recorded gaming session, and the game we played, Argor.
JDRD30's second one shot
Argor Home Site
Saturday, May 7, 2016
Tonight's ramble is an update/ramble. I talk a little about the Rift's Kickstarter, Civil War, and Zendikar making it to D&D officially.
Saturday, April 16, 2016
Tonight's Ramble is a drug-fueled discussion of Magic the Gathering as a setting for games.
Sunday, April 10, 2016
Saturday, April 9, 2016
Tonight's Ramble is brief due to the fact I am on drugs for pain. I talk about the history of the concept of "Hollow Earth." This is due to the recent release of the D&D Hollow World pdf online.